Sunday 5 May 2013

Miniature Fan / Éventail Miniature...

In preparation for summer, Miss Twist got her new fan out of her chest of drawers... 



where she keeps this rather fragile item...

This is no ordinary miniature fan... I'll let you guess what it is made of...



Let me just show you how delicately hand painted it is...


... the only reason I didn't throw it straight in the recycling bin when I realized...


...and I must admit it does look good in Miss Twist's hand...


It probably fans very well too...  
Still...




You have just read an article written by Ysé
An exclusivity Tilt-Top Magazine - © Peinture Fraîche

5 comments :

  1. mystery... seems to be made with skin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iiiiiHiiiii !!!.... I know... Eerie... !!!! Who could have made that ? Why ? How old is it ?

      Delete
  2. Yes it looks like skin or rice sheet !!??
    Incredibly delicate !

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter and I are writing a book about miniature fans for dolls. Would you be interested in having your fan featured in our book? Thank you for considering this request.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Karen, how interesting !
      Please contact me on my Flickr page as there is an option for private message there... https://www.flickr.com/people/47055668@N02/

      Speak to you soon

      Delete