Tuesday 21 November 2017

Happy End

Don't we all like a good story with a happy ending ?



The other day, I found a doll in dire state...



But when the doll is a 1960s Marie-Claire by Italocremona,
it's impossible to leave it behind, isn't it ?...

The white of her eyes had been scraped, maybe someone intended to repaint them but never got round to it...?


The truth is I mainly couldn't resist because she wore THE Ruby slippers !!!



No... Not these ones... But her original ones :



Which I think might be very difficult to get hold of...




In this lot, there was several original outfits too (but it's another story...). 

First of all something had to be done about her face to restore it to her former glory... There was only one thing to do !





Be off to see the Wizard ! A wiz of a wiz if ever a wiz there was... because of the wonderful things she does (My wizard is a she !)

My wizard lives in a beautiful secluded fairy tales house with blue shutters, enraptured by wisteria - for a Wiz, wisteria is a must ! -  among a lovely garden with ponds, frogs, hedgehogs and a flying gold fish in the outskirt of a very big city. You have to know how to fly to be able to go and see my wizard... And this is what Marie-Claire and I did.

Here she is on arrival...

waiting to be taken care of and pampered...



And here is my Wiz of Wiz doing her magic...



isn't she so pretty now ? My Wiz is so gifted ! Thank you so much, Stylb !

And as a reminder a little Before/After picture...



Soon you'll see her wearing some of her original outfits...


You have just read an article written by Ysé
An exclusivity Tilt-Top Magazine - © Peinture Fraîche


No comments :

Post a Comment