Monday 24 February 2014

Returning soon...

...properly to this blog and to you, dear Reader...

It's been quite a long silence so a quick word and a few quick news to break it a bit...



It's been such a busy beginning of year : I have four or five posts in the works for this blog but none are ready... (Well one implies a trip to a far away library - by far away I mean kilometers away... - in order to check some facts, so it will probably have to wait until... or maybe even the end of... to be completed...).
But I will certainly post on another subject before then...
I have nearly finished writing two posts on
the research Crailsheimer blog I am running with Astrid, one of them will be published later this week... ;
I have taken lots of new miniature photos but haven't sort them out yet for my Flickr stream (you can check my other photos there in the meantime... Lots of vintage girl toys...),
so this is coming soon too...

And I can't wait to try some new accessories on my Daisy doll and take some more pictures...

Will the hat fit her ? It might belong to the Sweet April doll... What other new items does Daisy have to try on ?
And spend some deserved time with the lovely Stacey...

Aaah, those eye-lashes... Can't wait to throw a 1/6 party for her...
And set some more miniature scenes (lots of ideas for it, lots of props in waiting for it... just need the time and the peace of mind...)

...And I even haven't taken the Littlechap doll family out of their boxes yet...

So when when when when ?... For now, got to run... See ya !

(More news very soon, promised)...



You have just read an article written by Ysé
An exclusivity Tilt-Top Magazine - © Peinture Fraîche

No comments :

Post a Comment